ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tried to go 200mph today.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
One of the local guys tuned one of the RS3s there.

Not so long ago the fastest supercars in the world would be hard pressed to hit 200 so easily, now we've got hatchbacks that do it on f**king stock internals.

its madness isn’t it, that thing still didn’t trap 200 though, about the same as the C63

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
There's a ferrari called a 'superfast'? Should defo keep some of the variant names in Italian :ROFLMAO: sounds like something off the market - go team sports USA speed.

Me? Jealous?? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......................................................YES

Looks an ace day, wouldn't mind going for a nosey one time. Sod doing 200mph in that Cygnet tho!!

Swift Sport
The driver would probably go even faster without that muppet riding shotgun. Can't stand him dissing the Lambo or whatever it is, especially as he's only passenger anyway.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Car #41 is the one I was driving, pretty respectable I’d say

95A6A2FE-27F0-477F-B9AB-F62167D189E3.png

320d
How do you go about attending these events?

I’ve just got a C63 and I’d love to take it on a runway. It’s a completely standard car so I’m not expecting 200mph it would just be good to see what it’s got.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
How do you go about attending these events?

I’ve just got a C63 and I’d love to take it on a runway. It’s a completely standard car so I’m not expecting 200mph it would just be good to see what it’s got.
Just message vmax200 on insta mate, I’d recommend a map at least so the speed limiter is removed, you’ll make 175/6mph on the runway then