ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track pads

Golf GTD Mk7
Carriers move back and forth fine. Maybe they could do with a new kit? What grease is needed for calliper sliders?

PH1
Hi Gardus, although I'm aware that I'm very much in the minority here with my views on EBC yellows, I still stand by the fact they performed exceptionally well and stood up to a good number of track days.
The DS 3000 were great once warmed up, but my experience was that the high cost was not justified when you consider their longevity, 1 1/2 track days(about 300 mile).
Now the blues have so far performed extremely well, I have found them even better than the yellows due to a little more feel at the peddle, for me they are very close to the DS3000 in outright stopping ability. The double bonus is the fact that they're cheaper than the Ferodo's and the wear rate is in a different league.
Overall, I love them, lots will disagree but i would just say, try them for yourself and make up your own mind.
Cheers
Col