ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track car in car wiring?

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
Ok so I've used the search function but couldn't. Find the answer I need so, hence this!

im going to be stripping my car out as a Track car and just wondered how easy it is to remove stereo,speaker,electric mirror and windows, pretensioner and air bag wires? I have read that it's a nightmare with regards to airbags but what about everything else?

eventually I will get a custom loom made ( suggestions please) tho for the time being I don't have any free cash to pay for one.

any advice would be brill.

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
Surely tho, removing the speaker wires and stereo wires would cause any issues, wouldn't it?

182cup & 172 racecar
I would suggest you leave the loom well alone, many a car on here has gone to the big car park in the sky, through messin with wires.

330i. E30 Touring.
I would suggest you leave the loom well alone, many a car on here has gone to the big car park in the sky, through messin with wires.

Exactly this!

I've just bought a Ph1 where the loom has been chopped, and it might be the reason the car goes to heaven.

Would have been put back to standard if the loom was complete.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Exactly this!

I've just bought a Ph1 where the loom has been chopped, and it might be the reason the car goes to heaven.

Would have been put back to standard if the loom was complete.

I've probably got a ph1 loom if you want one? Or part of one?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you have a body loom, I'd be keen yeah- what do you want for it mate?

£10 to cover postage?

Text me tuesday night after 730. I'll be down the garage working so I can check then. I'm 99% sure i've got one though.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I have one as well Mike in fact most of a ph1 if you need anything else

330i. E30 Touring.
Top lads!

Will definitely have that Dan.

Jamie- I need the full interior minus door cards and seats- what can we do on the lot collected? I'll remove it all.