ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TP Link EAP 220 Not connecting to internet

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
We've got a TP Link EAP220 out in the annexe, which is hard wired underground to our main house router.

Since we've plugged in a new router, the TP Link no longer works out there, and I can't seem to access tplinkwifi.net or the IP 192.168. 0.254 to then, I presume select the new router details.

Any ideas on here? I'm trying to arrange it all on a Mac as well (iPad) but I'm stumped.

Got a green light on the EAP220, so I think it's got the signal all ok, just can't seem to access it.

Fanx x

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Check the IP in the WiFi setting on your phone or log into the new router and check the IP of the connected devices
This......

Screenshot_20240130-202452.png

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
That’s why, the new router is running a different subnet, you’d need to get into the console of the new router and change the dhcp to give out 192.168.0.* addresses instead of 192.168.1.*

You tried a simple powercycle of the other router? If it’s running on dhcp it may just pick up a new address from the new router.