ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyo Proxes T1R's

monaco 172
ive just got some on my 182 as pretty much everywhere in the world seems to be out of stock of the hankook v12's. so far i cant fault them to be honest but i dont drive like a r****d on the roads anyway.

My only concern is ive read they wear down faster than the hankooks

Megane 250
had a set of 4 on mine done 12k on the fronts and still got the backs on wicked tyre in the dry not so in the wet.

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
The problem that i've got is that im running Hankook compertiton tyres atm and they aqua plane in the wet atm. Great on the track but not so great on the road when its wet. So im looking for something simaler with great grip but also great in the wet. I would love a set of 5888 but i im on a budget.

330i. E30 Touring.
T1R's are more than adequate for road use.

Awesome in the dry, but wear down pretty fast.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The problem that i've got is that im running Hankook compertiton tyres atm and they aqua plane in the wet atm. Great on the track but not so great on the road when its wet. So im looking for something simaler with great grip but also great in the wet. I would love a set of 5888 but i im on a budget.

Uniroyal rainsports are as good in the dry as the wet i find

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Decent enough, i've got them on the v6. Decent when up to temp, but they do go off quite quickly.

Megane 225 F1
I had them on my 1.4 and they lasted at least 25k. And being a 1.4, and young, I hammered that car around corners. A LOT.

2001 Clio 172
I run them on our 1970 Alfa GTV racecar and our Honda S2000. Will shortly be putting a set on my 172. Really good value and offer great grip and feel in my opinion.

CLIO PH1 172
very good tyres imo iv never had any problem with mine even giving it beans round roundabouts - in the rain!!

Ive got them and cant fault them either and mine arent wearing too fast, not really had any dramas in the rain, just as long as you dont drive like a tit in the rain think there fine!

Lets just hope no snow n ice this year, lol

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
Lol yeah I'm a bit happier now after those reviews. I'm keeping the Hankook tyres for a bit of track day fun next year. Should be good!

Mini Cooper S
The'yre cheaper from camskill. I found the tyres to be ok, wear down quickly and said - lack of wet grip. But they're dirt cheap, so why not!