ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

too much PP?

i dont know what to think about this photo i think i may have over done it on the processing but ive been looking at it for that long i cant tell anymore hahah

162755_10150379308760637_649415636_16653278_6741896_n.jpg

cheers buddy like i said ive spent that long looking at the photo i think i might have over done the pp ill come back to it in abit and see what i think haha

Oil Burner
Looks good, the vignette is perhaps a bit strong.

Trying to work out what this is shot with and where... Cadwell just before the mountain? And a wide angle? Or have you added some lens distortion?

There is something about the top barrier curving the opposite way to the car driving that looks strange.

Still a good shot though.

Looks good, the vignette is perhaps a bit strong.

Trying to work out what this is shot with and where... Cadwell just before the mountain? And a wide angle? Or have you added some lens distortion?

There is something about the top barrier curving the opposite way to the car driving that looks strange.

Still a good shot though.

yea i could of calmed down with the vignette, you are also right its at cadwell just before the mountain and i did add lens distortion well done haha :) i dont know what that was above the barrier sticking out like a sore thumb now ill clone it out!

you wouldnt know it wasnt a different colour if i hadnt of posted the original ;) it isnt for anybody just personal use

Oil Burner
yea i could of calmed down with the vignette, you are also right its at cadwell just before the mountain and i did add lens distortion well done haha :) i dont know what that was above the barrier sticking out like a sore thumb now ill clone it out!

It was more the way the barriers are going different directions. So they don't really work as leading lines/structure and to make the image look dynamic (that makes me sound like a tit). It looks like fish eye distortion, which is pretty hard to pull off on a moving car.

Well I thought you added motion blur in post, as the very edge of the car is soft, but the details on the car are sharp. It just looks like you've blurred everything apart from the car.

Oil Burner
Much better, Certainly a vast improvement on the original image. I'm impressed at the sharpness you have recovered from the front even of the car.