ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

too low with sportline + koni dampers

Clio 172 2002
Hi there , running a PH2 clio 172 on red sportline springs with yellow koni shocks.
the koni's are like 50% front stiffness and 70% rear, something like that, they are adjustable.

the ride is kinda bumpy, but i can live with it, what bothers me is the drop.
the drop is too low for my liking, I would like more of a OEM look and the fact that i run OZ F1 rims with that drop make them look like sh** as they are way inside the wheel arch, I'm thinking about swapping for Prolines and adding 20mm front spacers for that slightly more aggressive OEM look.

opinions ? maybe different springs ? I'm too scared to push it hard because I fear the potholes will destroy the car :( slightly less stiff and bit higher would be perfect.

would the handling change if i went from sportlines to Prokit ? would the handling change if i added 20mm spacers each side on the front ?
the fact that the wheels don't get close to filling the wheel arch just ruins what would otherwise be a perfect looking car :(