ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tonbridge Meet Pics:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Sorry they're not the best pics in the world, both of our "Camera Boff's" pussied out (ill/skint) poor excuses if you ask me! :rasp:

I only got a few shots before my battery died, I thought it had lasted ages since I last charged it :eek:

Anyways, was a good meet, good to see everyone and a good spot of bowling for those that hang around, not to mention a spot of magic :star:

Pics:

On arrival

1.jpg

A couple of cheeky cups turned up

2.jpg

Then we started trying to fix "The bodge-mobil"

3.jpg

Continuing to fix

4.jpg

Couple of Trio's

6.jpg

7.jpg

All lined up, no people

8.jpg

5.jpg

Meg, and anyone else who took a few shots, add them to my poor attempt to make this thread better. :eek:

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
At least some one took some pics which is always a bonus :D I enjoyed the drive up to there from pompey and back

Hyundai i40
pics aint that bad robbo dont put urself down

what was up with the 197?

didnt realise rob had a 200 now

LY R27
Good to see you guys down there.

Someone please photoshop Megans "Thing" out the pics ha ha. I can't exactly call it a 197 after seeing the state of it lol.

I kicked every ones butt at bowling :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Good to see you guys down there.

Someone please photoshop Megans "Thing" out the pics ha ha. I can't exactly call it a 197 after seeing the state of it lol.

I kicked every ones butt at bowling :)

Git, I very nearly had two wins, damn your last half strike!

Good to meet you properly this time round.

No non sports then, not quite the amount that were listed but looks like you had a good time and turn out.

Non sports all decided to evaporate, Mike broke down, Ben was skint, EvilGiraffe was ill, but not a bad turn out tbh :)

Shame you couldn't make it Ell

Non sports all decided to evaporate, Mike broke down, Ben was skint, EvilGiraffe was ill, but not a bad turn out tbh :)

Shame you couldn't make it Ell
I was watching my mate karting, which he went on to win and then went to a bbq. Money has been tight with having problems with the car and insurance renewal.

Nimbus 197
Here is a Few of Mine

All of them

102_2135.jpg

102_2137.jpg

Mark and Craigs Cups

102_2138.jpg

Robs Slammed Beast

102_2139.jpg

Robbbo YOU SERIOUS??
102_2140.jpg

Jays
102_2141.jpg

Ohhh N Robs Bum!! Hehe

Rob and Jays.
102_2142.jpg

Rob In Action
102_2143.jpg

Then Adam Turned up In his Meg.. Showeed us some TRICKS! cheers Mate!! Truely AMAZING!!

102_2144.jpg

Crapppy nite pic as Jay Left

102_2145.jpg

and VERY SAD NEWS!!!!!

Rob After the Night before!!

LOOOK!!

crash2.jpg

robvrash.jpg

wrote it off!! Bad TIMES!!

goood meet tho guys!!! il try and arrange another sooon!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jesus f**king Christ Meg, can't believe Rob did that to it, looks like Ad won't be buying it now.....

Tbh he was driving like a bit of a nut as we pulled out the compound, I wasn't exactly tickling it, but he took me on the big roundabout at quite a pace...

Is he alright though?

Good on ya for adding some pics, and Hutchie, t5? You srs?

He'll come to any meet, just never turn up, thats all ;)

Edit: Oh and I see your theme of getting my "behind" in pictures, I know its nice but c'mon, if you want a squeeze, just ask, don't take pictures.

Insignia SRi
1. Theres a distict lack of pics of my car :(
2. Wheres the abuse of Megz'z sh!tbox lol
3. The wrote off 200 makes me sad cos i loved that!!

:)