ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomTom

Oyster Card
Can you have it so you go along and certain POI's are displayed on the maps all the time such as you could have it set for a little fuel sign for every petrol station etc..?

Focus ST
AcID ZeR0 said:
Can you have it so you go along and certain POI's are displayed on the maps all the time such as you could have it set for a little fuel sign for every petrol station etc..?

Yes. Look under the menu 'Manage POI's'

If you want to change the pics to look the same, you have to rename some files. Everytime you have a POI file, it comes with another thats BMP format I think. This is the litlle pic that you see on the map. If you want to standardise the Fuel icon, just rename to same pic file the same name as the pic file that comes with the POI.

Oyster Card
Excellent thanks a lot, haven't got one yet still got my Garmin i3 but this and the chance of having Homer Simpson telling me which way to go has swung it for me to get a TomTom when I get paid tommorow.

Cheers lads.