ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomTom or Co Pilot?

200 Gordini
Tomtom had a recent update and its been said to of improved the App alot. Have you done this update?

All videos ive seen (pre tomtom update) have shown the TomTom on the iphone being behind where you actually are on the road. Did you have this problem?

If anyone has updated, has the update fixed the lag problem?

I was going to go for the Co Pilot but the TomTom user interface looks much better and i can see TomTom doing alot of updates in the future.

Suggestions, experiences and opinions please

I've got TomTom Western Europe and its fine. I think most people perfer the cheaper sat-nav apps, but TomTom has never let me down yet and was really helpful abroad.

Today they have released version 1.2 too

200 Gordini
TomTom. But buy a separate unit.

You not fond of them then?

My tomtom unit just gave up on me, i was going to ask for one for christmas but like the idea of having everything on my phone

Has anyone used the tomtoms update?

Citroen DS3 DSport
TomTom for me and v1.2 is excellent. The lag problem was fixed in v1.1 but it was never much of a problem anyway for me.

IMO the maps and routing on TT are superior to the other options even if I am paying more for them.