ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomTom iPhone app problem..

Trafic 140dci
Downloaded TomTom western Europe app for my trip to Germany this weekend as i'd rather not take both the sat nav and iPhone :)

But it keeps saying poor signal and doesn't seem to be working, is there anything i need to do??

Thanks

Lewis

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I have a TomTom cradle with a built in GPS reciever, it's stronger than the normal one inside the phone, can't comment personally on whether it is much better since I have an iPod Touch which doesn't have GPS as standard, but the general consensus is that it's a lot better signal with the cradle.

Works well for me. Often get poor signal on start up but fine within a couple minutes. Worked really well in Germany to.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Works perfectly for me in the car, do you have any more luck standing outside to get satellite lock before going into the van?

Does the van windscreen have heat reflective shielding?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've had it for about 18 months. I have no issues with it at all, works perfectly for me.

Have you turned something off in your location settings ?

Clio 182 Cup
I've had no problems with tomtom on my iphone4 both on its own or in the car kit, some times I think you just need to power it off then back on and it works better.