ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

todays experience.. with an old friend!

J03

MX5 1.8
my mate has just bought a 1.2 dynamique clio 52 reg for 2k.. thing is the drivers side is FOOKED!! looks like its been shunted and its got loads and laods of dings on the doors.. as if somone has slammed their doors on it in order... anyways the car was fooked... coilpack went and i happily changed it now and happy days she works like a wonder! we went to the scrappy and bought some standard lights cuz it had some shitty lights on, and tinted the car all round. quick progress!
its got a full leather retrim too which was nice, i driven in it and the first thing i realised was how slow the throttle response was... maybe and use to my 5 and turning circle is hurrendous too.. am looking to get a black 1.4 though in the future! just thought id share.. was nice to drive it again.