ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays Clio Meet.

Italian 3.2 V6
pics from todays brilliant meet.

wasnt exactly an official meet hence why nothing was put up on the local meets section but mainly due to word of mouth and was an actually good turn out lol and weather was brill.

PSJ.

Nice turn out , im torn between the racing blue( in the pics) and the green clio(Not in the pic's ) , but in my eyes both need the cup spoiler to finish the back end off ....

clio sport 172
fantastic day ! love the sound of that V6 jambo FTW ! shame i had to leave early !

Nixxy

clio sport 172
bit sad about the windcreen nashy but is easily fixed! not to worry! great day out still carnt wait till the next run out! Nashy your car looked well today, love the black alloys!
thanks jambo, but that exhaust is something else!

P.s. Auntie amy loved spending time with her nephew (charlie boy :approve:)

nixxy

Italian 3.2 V6
Craig - i still dont think u should get rid of the R27.. brilliant looking car!

Richard - yea sorry about the windscreen! oops.

jonny - wheels are a must to be done gloss black!

Dan - we were spotted by a fellow CS member on the A6 just as we were leaving the others for dead from penrith ;)

PSJ.

Mini Cooper S
I do like my car I just don't 'love' it! Lol yeah gloss black will make it look even better!! If I had went any faster I would have to re-mortgage just to fill up again!!!

Nashy

197 Cup
Not sure about the gloss black p will have to have a think. Think i want a spolier like the r27 tho. Great first run out good roads and good pictures. Will be able to keep up one day!

Jon

Italian 3.2 V6
jonny - yea spoiler would be a nice touch! glad you injoyed it. Cliosport ownership FTFW.

Craig - i just cruise in 5th mate. just a sunday driver tbh ;)

PSJ.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Looked good, thanks for the invite :(

Then again it wouldnt have been much use since i ran outa petrol :(

Italian 3.2 V6
John182rs - was a big ass junction so there was no chance we caused any disruption lol.

Tunst - yea sorry but as said, simply word of mouth.. And I wasn't sure it was even going to happen.

Dan - your FRS is a stunner n goes well! Ul be sad to see it go! Ino I would be if I was you!

Cheers guys :)

PSJ.