ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To people from Portugal and Spain.

Clio
Hi there:

My parents are going to travel to Portugal and Spain on January 2011. I want them to buy me a boss to fit an aftermarket steering wheel on my Mk2 Ph1. I tried to google about some store but had no success. Does anyone know a store where I can find it? Any tips about brands and models?

Thanks!;)

Megane 275 Trophy
Hi there:

My parents are going to travel to Portugal and Spain on January 2011. I want them to buy me a boss to fit an aftermarket steering wheel on my Mk2 Ph1. I tried to google about some store but had no success. Does anyone know a store where I can find it? Any tips about brands and models?

Thanks!;)
Haven´t got the slightest idea... good luck !!

Clio
They are going only to spain and portugal this time... :dapprove:
The problem of an online store is that I don't know when they are going to be at the hotel to get the delivery.

Dont think i can help :( its hard to find stuff in spain, everything i buy is from the internet from u.k.... Good luck.

Clio
To Brazil the shipment gets to expensive. And here I have to pay taxes over imported products... 60% :(

Thanks to all of you anyway. :D