ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To-do lists

57 Clio Campus Sport
We have a small team of 5 people in our office and each person needs to manage different things. Each of us have our own way of keeping track of things we need to do but my boss has asked me to look into something that can manage all of our to-do lists.

Basically she wants something that we can all access, set each other things to do which are assigned to dates we need to do them by, then can tick off things we've done.

The obvious one is tasks in Outlook but is there a way to share it so we all have access to the same one rather than just assigning tasks by email? Is this the best program?

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
  Ph1 172
a forum??? everyone can log into it, you or your boss could lock threads when that task are completed etc, and you would also have a record of when the task was last done etc... Could be viewed easily by every member of the team.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Considered excel but it's a bit basic. Need something can easily organise into days with everything that needs to be done by each person that day.

I came across a program called taskbin which looked perfect but then realised the cost of it.