ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium Goodness

Titanium 182
After months of having the car I have now got round to taking some pics

1.gif

10.gif

11.gif

12.gif

13.gif

14.gif

182bhpGoodness.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

the splitter aint been fitted yet, neither has my brembo Hc and prolines

Future Mods- Cup splitter and tints
Gonna keep it pretty much standard

Titanium 182
Looks good dude.

I always find it strange looking at a 182 without either of the cup packs.

yeh, I couldnt be bothered with more looking about. I got a decent deal
I figured that i prefer the silver alloys, and i can always buy the splitter and spoiler anyway

I have Eibach prolines to fit now so hopefully make up for the cup pack suspension i missed out on

182 has now gone!
Looks good.... (same as mine! lol) dont see many un cupped ones around.
I have added a carbon splitter and Proline springs, which have def improved the handling.

Renaultsport Clio 182
looks the same as mine at the minute but i'm gonna get some Anthracite wheels for it now. I wasn't sure on them to begin with but they've grown on me so much i just have to have them now.

springs to be added later in the year (after hols)

Titanium 182
Not bad...where you from exactly matey...i'm also in the shire'.

Im from a place called Lesmahagow if you have ever heard of it lol. Its near Hamilton

not a bad choice, im also from the shire and the rep, theres a meat in peebles coming up if your game.

Iv never been to any meets before :eek: would hate not knowin anybody. I work shifts as well which id no doubt be workin when their on anyway

ST
Im from a place called Lesmahagow if you have ever heard of it lol. Its near Hamilton

not a bad choice, im also from the shire and the rep, theres a meat in peebles coming up if your game.

Iv never been to any meets before :eek: would hate not knowin anybody. I work shifts as well which id no doubt be workin when their on anyway

Yes mate i know lesmahagow, aunt and uncle live there..

Lookin good! Alan can frequently be seen driftin down the EK expressway!

Indeed, whilst listening to Take thats greatest hits..

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

we dont bite chief, get along to the next one and you can meet the crazy gang etc.

alan will show off his slit as well

There's an invitation you just don't turn down!

Nice car mate.
Very similar to mine. Though mine has the cup packs but the same silver alloys as last owner didn't like the dark alloys on silver.
New suspension should be just the trick!

ST

we dont bite chief, get along to the next one and you can meet the crazy gang etc.

I'm not a performing monkey ya jam nut!!