ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium 182 - Progress Thread

M2 Comp
Earlier in the year I decided to sell my Fiesta ST and buy a Clio 1*2. I spotted this Titanium 182 locally at a good price and it turned out to be a good example so I bought it on the spot.

It has a full service history inlcuding a cambelt and aux belt replacement by Dan @ 519 Automotive in 2010.

​At the last MOT, there was an advisory for the front brakes, so I ordered some front Brembo HC discs and Brembo OEM pads from George/G172. I then had them fitted by Mick @ Diamond Motors. I also had the car serviced by Mick whilst I was there.

Other than the above, the car was perfect mechanically. However, there are some cosmetic things I'd like to get sorted to get it in mint condition (more on that to come).

Anyway, here are some pics I took today....

8925246952_94af5b92e8_z.jpg

DSC_2593 by tommo1991, on Flickr

8924612057_8058a96f48_z.jpg
DSC_2609 by tommo1991, on Flickr

8924615771_eb1b29c33d_z.jpg

DSC_2605 by tommo1991, on Flickr

8925215190_57574d5254_z.jpg

DSC_2627 by tommo1991, on Flickr

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Love the anthracite against the silver.

I reckon silver visions would tidy that front end up nicely.

M2 Comp
Cheers guys :)

I reckon silver visions would tidy that front end up nicely.

Definitely mate. They are on my (big) list of things to get!

The headlights are in desperate need of a refurb so I'll probably get the silver visions when I do that.

M2 Comp
Very nice good choice cant beat titanium had mine 8 years come november ill never sell her lol.

Funny you should say that. I actually sold the Titanium last week! The new owner is on here, so hopefully he'll stick around...

It has now been replaced with Trophy #244 :)

Clio 182
Just found this thread, I'm proud to say, I'm the new owner of this car. As Tommo said its an awesome car and I'm loving owning it. I'll be making sure its looked after.

Glad to hear you got your Trophy :D

I managed to get the car taxed, had no issues and I've got it booked for its MOT toward the end of the month. I'll get some more pic up soon!

M2 Comp
Just found this thread, I'm proud to say, I'm the new owner of this car. As Tommo said its an awesome car and I'm loving owning it. I'll be making sure its looked after.

Glad to hear you got your Trophy :D

I managed to get the car taxed, had no issues and I've got it booked for its MOT toward the end of the month. I'll get some more pic up soon!

I'm pleased you're getting on ok with the car mate- I would be VERY surprised if it doesn't pass the MOT first time..

Are you planning to come along to any meets? I'll be at the Rolling Road day @ Dynodaze later in the month, it would be good to see the car again :)