ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tips on driving a 182

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio 182 black /gold
Start engine. Open windows. Turn stereo up full. Sit on bonnet and wave to the school girls going past. Never ever ever drive it. Your petrol will last for such a long time. When the girls show anintrest in you, sit in the car with the windows up. Never ever ever drive it. Safer option.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Sounds a daft question, but there must be some driving tips that can make you develop a feel for the car better.

I dont mean like daft comments like dont floor is round a roundabout etc..just things to make you a better faster driver.

No doubt i will get lots of silly answers...but oh well.

Nothing sounds daft coming from you to be honest mate. My dogs rear end speaks more sense than you most of the time.

320d
Is your aim to start a new thread asking a stupid question in every section of this forum before you get the car.

Its just a car, its pretty nippy and handles well. You operate it like every other FWD hatch you have onwed before.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
World's most pointless thread.

It's a Clio, not an F-15.

Use more flaps when approaching roundabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.