ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tips n Tricks?

Clio MK2
Well, New to these fourms.. Purchased a Clio MK2;
577860_10151196281867569_851490836_n.jpg
pic hosting

Wanted a Cherrybomb exhaust back box, few other mods, just thought id get a few prices and other ideas from you lot..

If you could give me some ideas, would be much appreciated, Cheerrsss

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Crikey not seen a cherry bomb for about 20 years, hideous things IMHO, but up to you, just bear in mind you wont be allowed on most tracks with one if that interests you.

Clio MK2
I didn't want anything major, but compared to other cars on the site, I look at them and think F**K. I just love the feeling of a loud car.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I didn't want anything major, but compared to other cars on the site, I look at them and think F**K. I just love the feeling of a loud car.

The feeling of half the useable power falling out the back of the exhaust as noise pollution ? Brilliant.

Key to having a car which barely produces 60hp at max revs is not to let the world you've only got 60hp...

Nothing amuses me more than cars like this making all the noise in the world but never actually going away because they're so slow !

Save your cash and report back in a few years when you've got something worth sticking a tidy noise tube on :eek:

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Leave the bomb and just keep the car looking clean and save the pennies and enjoy driving. I started with a MK1 phase 2 1.2, the only reason I got it was it had a 3rd brake light!!! Jesus what was I thinking, loved it though.