ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tiger woods pga tour 2013

DCi
i just left it on normal difficulty and on the nationwide tour if you were under par you won and on PGA tour you need about -10 to -15

i think it's better to turn up the swing difficulty so you dont get that silly spin in mid air etc

Golf R/Leon FR
The difficulty is set to amateur when you first start. I might give it a try on that setting with the swing difficulty higher. Just played PGA National tournament and tiger won with -47! Lol

DCi
Tour Pro is where it's at

will try and remember to join the club later - there are some acheivements i need :rasp:

i'm on a fairly difficult custom setting now after i cheated a bit to win the masters as an amateur :eek: done ok on some courses but quite a few missed cuts on others

i've always used my right hand to work the shot stick so the ball aim thingy has caused me a few problems from the rough + bunkers :mad: but i'm getting there slowly

Golf R/Leon FR
You can change which stick you use you know? I've changed mine from right to left. With people mentioning the difficulty settings, are you meaning the setting on gameplay settings where the swing options or the tour settings? Cos I have the gameplay on tour pro and had the tour settings on tour pro also. That's why I was losing. Finding it much better now.

^ ahhhhhhh thanks for that, i hadn't been that far down the menu. couldn't putt with the right stick lol, so i'll stay with the left and swap sticks when i need to alter the strike from a dodgy lie :)

i set it to custom difficulty because i can't cope without the putt preview :eek:

swing difficulty - hard (from easy,normal,hard,expert)
tour AI difficulty - hard (from easy,normal,hard,very hard,expert)

-15 for 2 rounds at bethpage and finished T6th, won at greenbrier and plenty of missed cuts when i play a bit crap so it's realistic enough for me at the moment. i'll up the difficulty later if it starts becoming too easy as my player attributes increase

aye me too lol. augusta was a fkin nightmare

it's quite realistic tho tbh. with the old game you could just whack it in iirc, but with this one the ball won't take the break if you hit it too hard. very annoying :p

Golf R/Leon FR
Im on swing - Tour Pro level and Tour - Hard.
I always overhit my putts so always move it in a bit from the break to compensate. Just won at St. Andrews -24. Eagles are easy to get.

F56 MINI Cooper S
yeah, see the youtube vid of tiger woods and Rickie Fowler playing it on kinect, both agree and say its top notch

DCi
i have been 4 rounds a tourney in career mode but I spotted there are 112 odd sponsor events to unlock everything...

think i might be turning that down haha

F56 MINI Cooper S
Exactly what I was going to say. And Rickie is on the box. Hardly going to turn round and say "Actually, you know what, this thing sucks ass with Kinect."

Just seen this, they wouldnt lie about it lol, its a game you cant give out false info. But ye like I say, its worth it. very good.

Golf R/Leon FR
Of course they can and will, everyone who is going to receive money from the sales is going to say it's good. It's common sense LOL

F56 MINI Cooper S
not on live, cant get on it because the network cable kept cutting out on me when i try, which is annoying is its the best part of it !

DCi
no riffraff

you fancy a round tonight iain?

sorry didnt see this post til just now. best thing is just msg me on xbox live when im online!

I found a great glitch last night

there are 100 odd sponsor challenges on offline career, which you get 1 per tournament. It might seem it will be a long time before you unlock everything, but fear not for I have found a way - once you get to a DLC course in the tour, it should give you the option to change the course for a normal one. If you change the course, then do the sponsor event, you still have the option to change the course again and you keep your unlocked goodies - so guess what I am going to be doing for the forseeable future :D

well played iain, sorry if i was a bit slow. massive last hole blow up from me lol but i was well beaten before that

you're kinda short off the tee :p but the rest of your game is pretty good. looks like i need practice for next time

DCi
you were fine mate. the last hole was nuts! :D

i noticed you had a few yards off the tee on me, once it started taking 5000 xp to level up my power i started building my other stats! I think I'm in the low 80's for power

Ph2 172
PLanning on getting this on PS3. Is the collectors edition worth getting, or to put it another way, is it worth an extra tenner?

had my first double-eagle on the 18th at waialae. short par 5 so only needed a 5 iron but i'll take it :D

also, on the replay the ball finished about 10 ft away lol :S

Tesla MP3 2021
Just started playing this on the 360 and I think its pretty good. Not played a Golf game since Tiger Woods was last on the PC i think.... 2008 iirc!

in well over 100 rounds in career mode, i'd never had a hole-in-one until last night when i had one at banff springs :D

then tonight in a tourney at liberty national this happened -

001-1.jpg

:p