ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thumbs up to greenlight!

172 MoNaCo.....
just swapped my policy over to greenlight insurance, saved myself £300+ compared to directline who iv been with for 4 years, and they only lowered my policy by about £20 a year lol .very happy now as i can start modifying the car! first will be coilovers!:approve:

i would recommend this company to anyone wanting to mod/tune theyr car as its a like for like policy on parts, just a £25 charge to change the papers over.

Nothing at the mo :(
when i was getting my insurance quotes greenlight was 2nd cheapest but brentacre beat them by a fair £200.. so i agree greenlight are good :D But next time try brentacre :D

Nissan 350z
Yeah i rate them highly as well. The reason you dont hear much about them on here is because i think they only insure people over 25+.

Dont forget the boomerang tag key cover that replaces lost keys. Awesome stuff, used it once to get a spare cut for my 172 which would have otherwise cost me £170.

Nothing at the mo :(
Nope im 23 and they are willing to insure me, Think its just cause there a small version of adrian flux for e.g located in Swansea.. So i think they actually try there best to get your business

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yup, was with them many years when I had the 172 - Couldn't fault them

BG182FF
Yeah i rate them highly as well. The reason you dont hear much about them on here is because i think they only insure people over 25+.

Dont forget the boomerang tag key cover that replaces lost keys. Awesome stuff, used it once to get a spare cut for my 172 which would have otherwise cost me £170.

Whats this boomerang tag key cover? i have insurance with greenlight and never heard of it :S

Just renewed with Greenlight, a big thumbs up from me :D
£525, Protected NCB, Key cover, Legal cover and Hire car

Clio 197
10 years NCB
6 points on my licence, 3 old and 3 current.

Gocompare, Confused and the others were all £650- £750, my last insurance was with Elephant and they could only do £730, Brentacre said they couldn't beat it.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Sorry to revive this but has anyone every been refused with greenlight?

recieved a reply to my quote saying they couldn't quote me due to my postcode - this is the first time I've ever been refused by any insurance company?!