ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle pedal electric connector.

MK2 PH2 02`
Hey there,

This is my first post so i want to let you all know how much i'm appreciate this knowledge base you have created here and all the great people around that contribute from their experience. So thank you very much.

Now for the issue.
By accident i have pulled the wires and throttle pedal connector and broke the connector that connects the throttle pedal.
In addition to this stupidity a friend thru away the connector.
So now i have 172 ph2 with no throttle.

Im looking to buy this connector, pins and wire so i could fix it. But i cant find the part number anywhere. I tried with Dialogys but i dont have access to wiring diagram, even thu a general connector. tried ebay and google but nothing.
Called the local dealer and he think i need a new entire wiring loom, no thanks.

Can someone help me please?
I need a part number or a site to buy it from or anything... It a 6 pin "inline".

Btw, Renault made sure that even without throttle the car still able to drive!
With the brakes on the engine is idle, and w/o brakes the rpm jump to 3k rpm so you able to drive like 90-100 ... Nice.

Thanks.

LY FF182
3k in 5th is just under 60mph ;)

also just find a car being broken for spares on here/ scrapyard and cut off the wires you need. Loads being broken these days

MK2 PH2 02`
thanks.
just to let you know, its a big problem to find broken cars that the dealer will accept cutting the loom for a connector.

so....
i found out after a few hundred hours of search that clio sport mk2 ph2 have the same connector as a VW Audi TT 2000 throttle pedal connector !

pretty expensive (like a 20 pouns) buy it working fine!

thanks

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Renault also do a repair loom section for the cabin but it's £53.44 (Part Number: 7701057057)

MK2 PH2 02`
where have you been when i was searching ?:weary:

i live out side of UK and here Renault are not messing with it. they said replace the entire loom. yeah right... living in UK is a petrol head`s dream...

i looked at Dialogys but i couldnt find any part number for this specific connector.

my problem is actually a bit wired.
i find out that once in the car life the throttle pedal went bad so what the previous owner did was to connect the pedal wires directly to the ECU.

i dont know maybe the UCH gone or something else on the way...

thanks anyway

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
The UCH has no cororlation to the throttle circuit I'm afraid. More likely to be signal I consistency on the two circuits