ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This months EVO

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Their long termer Skoda Yeti with Dunlop Direzza tyres beat the times set by the 182 Trophy and the 197 Cup round the Bedford West circuit with a lap of 1:33.7 :eek:

Weapon.

Skoda-Yeti.jpg

clio 182
skoda cheated, they installed the twin turbo V10 from the RS6 into it haha its the only way possible

Iceberg 172
1.8 Turbo. 0-60 in 8.4 seconds. But with those tyres you can brakes stupidly late, carry more speed through the corner and get on the power sooner.

Either that or the Trophy's Sach dampers are actually pooh on track!!!! lol.

172 ph1
thats fairly good lol same driver i guess aswel aye? so toe tyres by rights on a 197 or something would rape the big fat yeti?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Soft sidewall's too. I hate them, worst tyres I've used. I don't know why people use them when Hankooks are similar monies.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
1.8 Turbo. 0-60 in 8.4 seconds. But with those tyres you can brakes stupidly late, carry more speed through the corner and get on the power sooner.

Either that or the Trophy's Sach dampers are actually pooh on track!!!! lol.
Bite your tongue!!! :p