ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This Machine Polisher

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
thats a rotary mate you'll be better off with a orbital as there easyer for starters

That model is also discontinued, plus those pads are terrible!

The replacement model can be found here with CS discount;
http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/Silverline_Silverstorm_Rotary_Polisher_1.html

This new replacement machine from Silverline can now maintain an even rate of RPM's when putting pressure on to correct your finish. If going rotary you will also need to invest in a decent 125mm backing plate.

Hopefully one of these on the way Matt, thanks for previous advice, and the pads I ordered today . . . again ;)

says who?? did you send that menz mate?

I did lad, next day, first class blah blah :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's pish that starting off with a G220 is easier!

You need practice on old panels with both anyway, and you will see better results all day long with a rotary polisher.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yeh man!

Iv read the DW guide twice now though... think im getting it...

Its just same as dual action but you start the speed off slow >work your way up> then slow it back down from what i have read...

and it removes more paint! Il be practising on the GF's car :cool:

Bus w**ker
Jamie link me to these reviews on the G220 > DAS-6 please. Everything I've read suggests they are pretty even, apart from the price.

I'd be buying one after FCS if I didn't have to buy a new exhaust and then brakes and lines all round.