ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is Unlucky.......

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Spot whats happened here.........
Picture049.jpg

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Thought there was a funny smell last night.So I went and had a look this morning.
Did have a bit of a laugh :)
Picture050.jpg

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Yeah il have a look for a new one.Looks a bit rubbish without it there.
The mechanics cant have put it back rite.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice! lol! How you gunna get the wrath off the nice mani then?

I've lost one of my screws so will probs happen to me soon. Looks like you have a spare for me though! ;)

bit off topic...is she cam'ed now?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Im not sure how to clean the Mani off now?! Steam cleaner maybe?
As for the cams,well it was cammed for 1morning....then they came out again because the garage could not get the tappets to quieten down with the new cams in. Will be trying to fit them again-possibly with some new tappets,as soon as the Verniers arrive.

silver valver/hybrid
happened to mine, thought i had blown the gearbox or something with the smell it gave out. be warned that smell will last at least a month!

Focus ST
Happened to mine too after 2days of ownership - I was a bit gutted! The plastic "stain" was still on the exhaust manifold when I sold the car 3 years later, but the smell had gone luckily!