ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of getting my intials put in my headrests.

Clio 182
what you guys think, well im thinking intials and fave number, so SR7, thinking of going to scrappy getting 2 headrests, and seeing how it will look. first of all need to know if theres a place that does this sort of stuff.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I think it'll look just as naff as those stickers of their name people had on their windscreens in the 90s.

LEXUS LS400
Something unique to you, so why not ?!

You'd need to keep the originals for when (if) you come to sell though, or you're restricting your potential market somewhat...

Why 7 ? 8 is a much better number :p

BG 182 (full fat)
not feeling it, int that somethin beckham does in his £200,000 bentleys, think it would look naff in a clio

Stripped yozza'd cup
The initials isn't Terrible, but having your favourite number stitched into your seats is a f**king awful idea.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
why not mate! if you could get it in the same font as renaultsport it might look ok!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
sr-71-blackbird.jpg

?