ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

They stole my 172 cup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Renault Clio S
If I look on google earth, I can clearly see my old Clio Oasis parked outside my house and that was stolen a year ago.

Ph1 clio 172
the funny thing is iv got a blonde missis, an i kept taken the pi55 so she died her hair dark an now she is like a molteser, brown on the outside & blonde on the inside,

Ph1 clio 172
yes i had another when walkin roand tesco, i thought i saw my name on a loaf of bred but it sed thick cut,!

Clio 182 FF RB
Yup, the thieving little tw*ts broke into my house @ 4am via the patio door and stole both sets of keys, my ipod and my 182. Theye were in and out in under a minute, i actually saw them driving off!!

Got the car back 3 days later, extra 45 miles on the clock, speeding ticket but no damage....luckilly.

Had to get all locks changed under insurance.

which insurance are u with ?? Did they add anything to your premium for claiming on getting the locks changed?

Not completely just stupid moments!! But apparently men have it aswell!

ahhh hemm - "apparently" think that goes without saying!

angel.gif

Ph1
my guess is the OP Lee has got his car back maybe?

Yeah could be that one minute after his post last night the car was found and the police had a meeting with the thiefs who kindly handed the keys back. There now all friends and have gone down the gym together. No parking at the leasure so the manager said ''go on as long as your quick'' hence the disabled parking photo

:clown: :rasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.