ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

theduck at the triangle

Yes yes, I know, EVERYBODY takes a photo just like this when they goto the Triangle, but thats all the more reason I had to have one to!

EVO_Triangle_by_StuMac1985.jpg

f**king brilliant

EDIT: oops, i should have refreshed before posting.

Its brilliant roads, everything you hear about how great it is is true, you should all go!

Oh and thanks for the nice comments about the car :)

I factored in a stop at your Nan's :eek:

good boy, we can do one in a few weeks if u want?

thread hijack but ive just been on the phone to a guy who organizes trackdays and he's looking at doin an open pit/track at a big UK circuit open to all RS's at under a ton a car soon. i'll keep u posted as i might be bringing some companies in to turn it into abit of a biggy :D

Sounds excellent! Could well be up for such an event

thats what i thought, to look at rock bottom prices he's said he'll need 25/30 cars but the way i see it. 10 off here, 10 of MS, 10 off RS... thats minimum. chipsaway have already said they will support and bring some dent/chip technicians along to such an event and a cleaning/valeting company are showing their support.

could set it up as the last event b4 xmas :)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Awesome photo dude :) Enjoying the 197 then? My beautiful LY R27 went to its new home today :( The dude is a member here, so hopefully he'll post some pics and stuff.

cool pics.... i have a similar one of my r27!

went a while back but i kinda stumbled upon the roads.

anyone know postcode i shud stamp into the tomtom to just get straight there?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Very good roads, but there are far better if you know where to look.

Very good roads, but there are far better if you know where to look.

i am sure there are, these are the first roads I have driven in the cup that are good to drive and pretty much empty! all the roads near me that should be good are full of traffic or very very narrow!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
u driving in reverse? 45 mins on CC, stoppin at my nans for some ginger cake too IIRC ;)

Do you live in wales.

I live near shrewsbury near the welsh border.Its more than 45 mins for me to get there without a stop at anyones nans

Do you live in wales.

I live near shrewsbury near the welsh border.Its more than 45 mins for me to get there without a stop at anyones nans

no i live in manchester, i know where shrewbury is mate ;)

its 40 mins to wrexham from mine, and 5/10 mins outta wrexham till u hit the decent stuff

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The road going over dinas mountain and down to there little chef meating point is also an awsome road