ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The worst chav clio i have seen in ages!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i love the bit at the bottom:
Not part of auction, still have all original removed parts
front seats
bonnet
springs
bumpers
headlights
steel wheels
brakes (calipers and discs)
Maybe of interest to buyer at right price, again these parts are not included in this auction

so basically you've put picturess up of the full lump of s**t, but only selling 50% of the s**t!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
"only selling due to wanting a new project."

No, keep her the f**k away from any other cars. Now.

Proof, women can't modify cars tastefully at all.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  197 FF Glacier White
The way things are going it will be in the Newbie 'Hello' section before you know it! Followed by a 'My cleo m8ks a gindin noys wen i go ova speeeeed bumps innit' thread!

Still, nice colour!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Mk2 Ph3
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  rstuned 182ff bg
if i had my way, i'd weld the doors shut with the f**ker inside who put that w**k body kit on,

and push the f**king idiot over the cliffs of dover,

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Nissan 350z
I've seen much worse than that!

That was exactly my thoughts! I actually looked at it and thought "to be honest compared with half of the complete toss we see, at least this has had money spent on it" lol. Could be worse, could be a more door for starters! :rasp:

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  clio 5door sport rep
is horrendous.... i think its more the awful colour more than anything else that makes it so bad... like a lime cordial green yuck

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
Whack some turinins on it, and we've got a new home-page car.

That was exactly my thoughts! I actually looked at it and thought "to be honest compared with half of the complete toss we see, at least this has had money spent on it" lol. Could be worse, could be a more door for starters! :rasp:

Yes.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 172 T , Megane
The guy has obviously ram raided his local Halfrauds and most of the stuff stuck.:eek: