ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The true meaning of crazy golf!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Seen it before.... I'm no racing driver but he seems a little aggresive on his turn in almost jerking the wheel?

capri one looks like some boy racer in a 1.6 golf has just hired out a race circuit and loads of super cars for his mates and said for them to drive round at 50 mph everywhere and ill lap you all like mad and add a formula one noise to my my car and some chase music!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Lmao @ people slatting the driver. Seriously, its not a 200bhp jazzed up fwd clio. The bloke is throwing 1000+bhp through that thing. Its hardly going to be a pussy cat to drive. I dread to think what sort of castor/camber angles he would have to use to go through corners at that rate. Would be pretty damn hard work I reckon.

feel free to turn this into a video posting thread about cars. if not then moderators please feel free to rename the thread or close accordingly.