ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Snowy Clio Thread 2012

SQ5
I'm sure everyone's taken a snowy photo of the Clio. There was a thread a few years ago but couldn't find it!

d472020d.jpg

Personal snow plough!

One from last night:
PICT1235.JPG
was starting to look like a mini haha!

And then this morning:

2012-02-05 12.14.32.jpg

Last edited:
  RS2'd Trophy
Heres mine beached in the snow meeting chris205!!!
142ed4fc.jpg

c5f6ff84.jpg

by the time I got home after my 3hour A1 carnage!
102cd9ab.jpg

The day after.
16181bb4.jpg

James

That is one sweet looking car james :) a couple taken of my phone , first one was on the way to sheffield via the woodhead pass , second way on the way back via the same route , no way i way getting out to take a pic of the car , it was way too cold for that :)

Evo 5 RS
Trail of thought

Kids touching my car, relation? None. Kids shouldn't be touching my car. Kids going to get snow manned.

Astra H vxr
Trail of thought

Kids touching my car, relation? None. Kids shouldn't be touching my car. Kids going to get snow manned.
lol thats what i would off done, but i was at the gfs house and the picture was taken by my sister, did try get her to go out and sort them out but she said mmmmm no its ok il stay indoors lol