ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Old Skool Appreciation Thread

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
3369.jpg

2256.jpg

one of the best posts yet!!

Agreed.

Utter filth!!

Some more favourites of mine...

Lotus Carlton/Omega

rear.jpg

Metro 6R4

DSC_7023.jpg

M635 CSI "Batmobile"

IMG_3691.jpg

205 T16 Evo 2 :evil::evil::evil:

205T16_3max.jpg

Audi Sport Quattro... the noise! :evil:

img05pop.jpg

288 GTO Evoluzione

288gtoevoluzioneb.jpg

visualize whirled pe
0602_volkswagen_scirocco_445.jpg

Don't need to say anymore really......

Dont listen to these philistines, Scirocco Mk2's are great and a much better buy than a Mk1 Golf, they handle as well and are just as tuneable and look better euro'd imho. but rather than being ripped off with the daft prices knackerd rusty MK1 golf GTi's (and even the basic ones) fetch you can pick up a MINT rocco for about £900

This was my old MkII 1.8 GT2

side.gif

I fitted these ultra rare delorean style lights on the front which I still have in my garage when I sold the car on.

scirocco2-s-dam.jpg

I had big ideas, wanted to fit a 1.8T engine with a remap and was going to put a set of ATS cups or Borbet A's on it once lowerd on coil-overs, I even had a blue leather interior sourced to go in there but I had a whole bunch of issues with it which cost me all of my modding budget to fix then iu sold her on... kind of miss it.

GTx 1.8 16v Lowered on A's

slickmk2.gif

slickmk22.gif

Sweet.