ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the old post office

RB Clio 182
Hi people, i know there is already a meet being organised on this date so im not saying this month but, does the yorkshire region have a monthly meet here as i know vxronline do and it wasnt too bad tbh...

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sh...TY-MEET)-BBQ-and-Drifting-show-(Easter-Sunday)

Just wondered thats all, if you do have one, which carpark do they put you in? When i went with the vxr lot they put us together in the car park where they have the drifting etc and not the crap gravely car park in the field lol.

RB Clio 182
We normally avoid the last Sunday of the month due to the chav element.

Ok mate, just wondered thats all. It was ok with the vxr lot as they put us in the show carpark, they had the burgers on in the summer too, it wasnt too bad but as you say, it was pretty busy and there were a few young chavs knocking about, but tbh their is at every biggish car meet.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

RB Clio 182
But what if you are just there for a drink? They can't make you pay for the pub car park surely?

Im not sure mate, its an organised meet with a drifting show etc so this would probably be explained to them before they enter.

Changes to often
there will be some driftage at malton big breakfast, best bit watching everyone leave :rasp:

172 Cup
Gravel carpark at post office is currently full of motorway maintenance vehicles, and probably will be for the next few months

DTM

Clio 188 ph1 438's
Always wondered what all the bloody noise was, sound like me grandad lol