ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The most annoying thing ever! (well kind of)

ST1050, 320d
Spent a good 20+ hours playing Final Fantasy 8 on my ps3, got on to disc 3, then my playstation decides it doesn't fancy reading anymore discs! so I thought, fine, must be the disc itself. Bought a new copy off ebay only to find its a problem with the ps3!! I could try just starting again on the ps2, but I spent so much time on it. So yeah, word of warning, before you bother spending ages playing PS games on ps3, don't...it will end in heartbreak

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
cost my uncle £120 to get his PS3 fixed, this is why the Xbox is full of win Sometimes...

ST1050, 320d
My ps3 isn't broken, ps3s just wont play Final Fantasy 8 properly. As for my xbox, its the most unreliable yank piece of crap ever, broken 3 times in a year! Hopefully FF8 will come to PSN soon anyway as FF7 did.

57 Clio Campus Sport
You could transfer the save onto a ps2 mem card with one of those mem card transfer kits. Mate got one when ps3 first came out and both of us put our ps2 saves onto ps3 but I assume it can do it the other way, look it up, should be cheap now

57 Clio Campus Sport
Yep but I just looked it up and I don't think you can transfer back to the card from ps3 virtual one, it just corrupts card so you may be out of luck

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
happened to me on sf4, THREE TIMES. SFIV won't let you backup game saves either....i logged well over 200+hours on it.