ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The modification bug!

God it's F**king addictive!!!!!!!! I've only had the car 5 months now. Already I've spent £1700 quid on it, just on little upgrades.

Still have loads more in a basket on the K-tec site and I still haven't even started with the engine yet.

I get excited thinking of doing the next bits and buying more stuff. Does that mean I'm sad or just addicted! Fun times :cool:

Clio 172
Iv had mine about a month and already bought k tech coilovers, decat ss exhaust system and loads of little mods, spend well over 1k already so trust me your not sad just addictive like me :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Had the car almost a year but have £1,250 to spunk on it within the next couple of months :D

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Haha i know the feeling matey i brought my cup 6 months ago ive previously owned a BG Ff 182 and i got my 172 cup and said ill keep it standard ive spent round about the £1700 mark aswell and im gonna throw another £2500 at her lol