ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummmmmmmm die. lol......

basically passenger side xenon stopped working, checked fuses, they were fine.............took unit off car, then ballast off the bottom, was swimming with water.......dried the ballast, charger, and headlight unit out, put it back together, still no joy.

had it all off again, checking looms, relays, allsorts.........swapped the ballast from the non working unit to the working one, worked oddly, so figured it must be wiring related. re-checked fuses and:

IMG_0429-1.gif

how it wasnt blown when I first checked is beyond me, but oh well, works again now.

happy chris? ;)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
ummmmmmmm die. lol......

basically passenger side xenon stopped working, checked fuses, they were fine.............took unit off car, then ballast off the bottom, was swimming with water.......dried the ballast, charger, and headlight unit out, put it back together, still no joy.

had it all off again, checking looms, relays, allsorts.........swapped the ballast from the non working unit to the working one, worked oddly, so figured it must be wiring related. re-checked fuses and:

IMG_0429-1.gif

how it wasnt blown when I first checked is beyond me, but oh well, works again now.

happy chris? ;)
rookie ;) all that for a fuse lol. Are we sticking with the superlegs then?

A silver one
to top it all off found a few more scratches, parking dents on both sides of the car past few days, even though ive been parking in the furthest spots away from anywhere, unbelievable.

Car looks sweet as always.

What will you do about the parking dents? I've noticed a few on mine in the past couple of days under the passenger side rear window and am a bit flumuxed about what to do with them?

ummmmmmmm die. lol......

happy chris? ;)
rookie ;) all that for a fuse lol. Are we sticking with the superlegs then?

nah going to get rid of them

So are you putting the supers back on or you still trying to find some turini's?

putting them back on yeah but still trying to find something else

to top it all off found a few more scratches, parking dents on both sides of the car past few days, even though ive been parking in the furthest spots away from anywhere, unbelievable.

What will you do about the parking dents? I've noticed a few on mine in the past couple of days under the passenger side rear window and am a bit flumuxed about what to do with them?

got quoted £300 odd to get all the dents out of the car, there is like 12 on passenger side, 14 on drivers side, 7 on bonnet........the list goes on

A silver one

got quoted £300 odd to get all the dents out of the car, there is like 12 on passenger side, 14 on drivers side, 7 on bonnet........the list goes on

Flipping INK!!!!!!!!11

I think I've got about 3... Doesn't seem quite so bad now

well, you cant see them, they are tiny, all of them, but at a certain angle when its clean, looks like a mountain range the amount of little tiny creases

it took lip of the edge off, no damage to the actual structure of the wheel...i had it checked, its straight and true...

when he balanced it yesterday putting the tyre back on it was near enough perfectly balanced also, only needed like 2 grams on the outer edge...

BMW M135i
it took lip of the edge off, no damage to the actual structure of the wheel...i had it checked, its straight and true...

when he balanced it yesterday putting the tyre back on it was near enough perfectly balanced also, only needed like 2 grams on the outer edge...

Hairy muff, all good then. Guess its how you hit it more than how it looks.

172 & RSi

Jesus! Come to Bolton Jord I'll take you to the place I had mine taken out, £40 and theres not a dent left, had quite a lot aswell :)

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
yeah i did marky.

GazM - the wheel restorer, just pure chance i found them as he was selling some turinis on ebay

Beef-MC - £80ish

Haz511 - no........ive done it, ive gotta do the decal tommorow

can you pm me some detail for the wheel restorer, (any good, worth the money, contacts...)? cheers mate

near southport, on a farm ;) its got a combine harvester in atm, and loads of other assorted junk, its all coming out soon though :)

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Bloody hell I hope the road to it isn't very bumpy lol. Has it got a tracccor in it?

clio 182
about the xenon light...mines stoped working on the passenger side, what shall i check?? it was flickering then it just went, got a new bulb but still no joy,

clio 182
to be honest mate i dont know what a ballast pack is..... any help?? and what fuse is the lights fuse? cheers m8

look on the inside of the fuse cover (passenger side end of dash) and it shows you a diagram of what fuse is what. the ballast pack is under the headlight unit, gotta take bumper off, then headlight off to get at it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.