ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thinkso yeah, looks ok in person, gona give it a proper wash when it stops raining and have a proper look....if its wrong il get it taken back

1.2 MK2 PH2
I love everything about the car apart from the wheels tbh...The contrast of darkish blue/grey with black dosnt match.... I'd put money on white wheels looking the boyo tbh...

I love everything about the car apart from the wheels tbh...The contrast of darkish blue/grey with black dosnt match.... I'd put money on white wheels looking the boyo tbh...

aye, black was just a test for something to do, because silver is boring and im fed up of it

Also, every thought about fking about with the camber on it? I think it would well suit it!

been there tried rear camber shims only get little out of them so left it and with regards to camber on the front, there is -0.5degree on there at the moment, any more and it touches the shock, any less and it touches the arch....im running 7mm spacers to keep it from the shock at the moment....10mm is too much as it hits the arch.....has to be precise lol

t_24681.jpg

F.T.W

wait and see ;)
you see jordan because you went for a grey/blue colour that hardly anyone else has its hard finding a good colour to spray your wheels because no one else has done it.. i cant sugest anything either only keep them black

---------- UPDATE --------------

ok so been meaning to decat the car for ages, came round to doing it today. Took around 3 and a half hours, started raining too, oh well. Bit of an effort smashing the cat up, but finished it eventually. Sounds better than i thought it would now too, result!

dont really trust farking around under the car with just a jack lol, done it before, never again! cheers Winston for the 5 tonne axle stands, pmsl!

IMG_0006.jpg

cat off

IMG_0009.jpg

started smashing the insides out

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

and tipping the crap out

IMG_0014.jpg

went for a bit of a drive to see what it was like, so much louder! lot more banging too....

few pics with new glass...

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

and an old lens...

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

video soon ;)

M

mini-valver

Car looks mint there lad. Except Brian Dowling at the wheel............

wait and see ;)
all am saying is it wus one of the easiest things i have had to do lol... its soooooooooooooooooooo loud now:D brain dowling:S and dont even think of it nick or you will be coming with lol

M

mini-valver

all am saying is it wus one of the easiest things i have had to do lol... its soooooooooooooooooooo loud now:D brain dowling:S and dont even think of it nick or you will be coming with lol

If I come, I'll help him. Making sure the propellor cuts your head off :approve:

Status
Not open for further replies.