ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Longbridge Mill near Basingstoke - 28/04/10 7pm

Formally Clio 182
The Longbridge Mill at Sherfield on Loddon at 7pm

Haven't been here in ages so thought we should make a return to Longbridge Mill. If we are lucky with the weather I'm sure we can sit outside in the pub garden, have a pint, some food and do some photos in the car park.

Directions: The Longbridge Mill, Sherfield On Loddon, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 0DL

See you there, I'll start a list of names:

1. timmmah

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I might be up for this, makes a change to the usual meadows car park! :)

1. timmmah
2. vivalagoobs (matt)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
1. timmmah
2. vivalagoobs (matt)
3. atouba
4. Day (work permitting)
5. Original Boy Racer (work permitting)
6. Fletcher
7. white striped bandit

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry about that think I was still drunk turned the alarm off and passed out again :eek:

I'll make it but not sure about the car though as it won't start again. I'm going to sell it once it's fixed and buy a Corvette.

Nimbus 197
Sorry about that think I was still drunk turned the alarm off and passed out again :eek:

I'll make it but not sure about the car though as it won't start again. I'm going to sell it once it's fixed and buy a Corvette.

my mate tim has a corvette its awsum!! its bloody quick!! good on the old country lanes!!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'm up for the convoy from asda.

Tim are you sure you can make this one? Set your alarm clock so you don't oversleep;)

FLOL Knowsit.

Not for a bloody Yank Tank :dapprove: ;)

Formally Clio 182
Apparently tomorrow should be the hottest day of the year so perfect timing for the meet.

We should be able to sit outside in the beer garden I reckon :)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Will be great if the weather man actully does his job right and it turns out to be nice and hot!

hmmm.... might have to clean my car it actully has a thick layer of dust on it :(

1.5dci
hey, i just realised this it the place up the road from mine, can i pop along too? Would be sometime after 7:30(/45)ish though

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
hey, i just realised this it the place up the road from mine, can i pop along too? Would be sometime after 7:30(/45)ish though

We usually spend half an hour chatting in car park before going into the pub anyway. Everyone is welcome.