ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Monaco 172
There are plenty that the sellers seem to think are worth a fortune despite being rust buckets. Very few clean examples about. I must admit I was browsing PH the other day and spotted a tidy looking EF Civic and was very tempted.

I had an EF Civic last year, got it very cheap (£200) for a Manual GL model, was a nice car except the shell was too far gone, would love an SiR :( but again high premiums.

Turbos.
Nothing JDM about that really.

Why not? It is a JDM car and uses JDM tuning parts?! Some even race them!

AY0F7744.jpg

Speaking of race cars...

--32.jpg

4.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

AY0F8649.jpg

AY0F7752.jpg

Speedhunterslogo.jpg

AY0F6565.jpg

AY0F8687.jpg

DSC04399.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Nothing JDM about that really.

sometimes when you don't know its best just not to say anything then you don't looks stupid!

i love k cars, if i could only fit in them lol!

there are a few mental cappuccino's that have r1 or bussa lumps turbo'd in them!

Monaco 172
sometimes when you don't know its best just not to say anything then you don't looks stupid!

i love k cars, if i could only fit in them lol!

there are a few mental cappuccino's that have r1 or bussa lumps turbo'd in them!

Yeah I'm pretty sure I have seen a vid or two of them and they are awesome little cars really, I wouldn't mind one of the above at all, helps I'm only 5'8"!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I love it. I'm so close to putting the fiesta and the clio on ebay right now and getting it.

rough spec is "£1320. Hardtop, coilovers, LSD, turbo exhaust, hydro, 3 sets of alloys, snap off boss and sparco wheel, few other bits and stuff. 4months tax 10months MOT. Absolutely rust free. Front bumper needs a little filler and a blow over. Also registered as mazda mx5 although it's import. Cheap insurance! Can't wait for two weeks max really. Oh got about 6-8 tyres too! Someone buy ittttt!!!!!"

Tempting isn't the word.

I love it. I'm so close to putting the fiesta and the clio on ebay right now and getting it.

rough spec is "£1320. Hardtop, coilovers, LSD, turbo exhaust, hydro, 3 sets of alloys, snap off boss and sparco wheel, few other bits and stuff. 4months tax 10months MOT. Absolutely rust free. Front bumper needs a little filler and a blow over. Also registered as mazda mx5 although it's import. Cheap insurance! Can't wait for two weeks max really. Oh got about 6-8 tyres too! Someone buy ittttt!!!!!"

Tempting isn't the word.

F**k, that's cheap!
Mine was a grand, but it was a sh*t heap! lol

Disastra Coupe
Don't see the obsession with shitty F1 style wing mirrors. Not overly keen on the wheels either. With those bit's changed it'd be a lot nicer :)