ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Titanium 182
Wales5.jpg

Wales4.jpg

R2TR

I love that last one !

Mk2 ph1 clio
Cheers Ribena, I do go for all wildlife, but birds seem to be the most co-operative!

Managed to get this little fella.. Got the cute factor I guess!

4356705972_00025ed941_o.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
i really wish i had some of the talent thats in this thread. here are a few pics i kinda like although they are fairly rubbish compaired to others.

cormwall331.jpg

cormwall145.jpg

cormwall138.jpg

RB One Eight Two
Hey guys, Great topic and some great images in this thread. Thought I would upload a few images from my other interest. Hope you like them...

This is a shot of a river of some sort whilst over fying Utah, USA. Shot through a plane window.

CanadianAFHornet.jpg

This is my favourite photo that I have taken since doing photography, looks much better on a 50" canvas on the wall. San Diego, USA

DSC_0104_san_diego_30x20_canvas_pri.jpg

This leopard was shot at a private big cat santuary in Welwyn Garden City

Leopard.jpg

This one was shot whilst overflying the 'Boneyard' at Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Arizona.

DSC_0048_AMARC.jpg

Shot at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, not far from Las Vegas

DSC_4582_B-1B.jpg

and the last one shot at RAF Marham on a very cold November afternoon at sunset

DSC_0160_Tornado_Sunset.jpg

Last edited:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
brilliant plane shots there, makes me want to read my guide to working my camera i never got round to looking at :eek:

RB One Eight Two
Glad you liked them. Marham is abit hit and miss with activity and flying, it just so happened that on that afternoon a pair returned to base about a minute before sunset. Is your bf a pilot? Engineer?

Mk2 Golf gti
Glad you liked them. Marham is abit hit and miss with activity and flying, it just so happened that on that afternoon a pair returned to base about a minute before sunset. Is your bf a pilot? Engineer?

Engineer, he repairs the launchers at the moment. Went to marham at the weekend, it's a big place in the middle of nowhere!

Clio 182 Trophy
Few more from me... :D

Wasdale - Lake District

DSC04772.gif

Buttermere - Lake District

EasedaleStoneArthur104.gif

Dow Crag - Coniston - Lake District

Oldman6110019.gif

Scafell - Lake District

DSC04679.gif

Mountain Rescue flying over Great Gable - Lake District

DSC04691.gif

Cupra
It is an amazing piece of kit, but having seen your shots, would not be much use to you. You'd loose the range, focus and shutter speed that you need for birding.

Picture quality blows my old 40D out the water though. There is such a difference that it made me wonder if there was something wrong with the 40!

Revels, I did wonder about it, but nobody batted an eyelid. :)