ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The iPhone comes to Tesco

Formally Clio 182
I've found out that Tesco, is to sell the iPhone on Tesco Mobile.

Like WTF?

I reckon a iPhone price war is definately about to break out when this happens.

Check it out for yourself: http://direct.tesco.com/p/inc/specials/iphone/default.asp

I'm interested to see what the tariffs are as whilst I already own an iPhone and still want one, my 18 month contract is over so I am free to move to any deal available.

Golf GTD Mk7
vodafone in january too. Hopefully they will start to drop the prices which are still a bit much imo.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
IIRC Tesco Mobile + O2 are one and the same. Doubt there will be any deals.

Yeah. They are. But Tesco have the power to pay x for the iPhone and sell it at x-y... But the contacts will be the same as they can't alter those.

I don't think they're overpriced TBH.

Nope.

You get what you pay for.

If you want a free phone and a £15 a month deal, get the latest thing from SE.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
+ f**king 1.

Everyone always says "your mac is s**t my windows laptop has xxx GHZ and 20billion gb's of ram and cost me 50p".

Thats great, In 5 years time tell me your using the same laptop. I dare you.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Im sure Apple must be governing the prices. So i wouldnt expect more than £5 difference compared to others!!

Never above 25mpg
+ f**king 1.

Everyone always says "your mac is s**t my windows laptop has xxx GHZ and 20billion gb's of ram and cost me 50p".

I've used the same desktop for nearly 7 years and my laptop is older, only thing wrong with the laptop is human handling errors ;)

I'd be more appealed to it if it was the size of the 5800, it's far too much like a patio slab.

I can see Tesco doing a good deal on it though, after all, it's gonna be one extra thing over the other supermarkets.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
+ f**king 1.

I'm using the same laptop

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My Mac desktop is just passed its 10th birthday, still runs fast as fook ;)

Point still stands, you get what you pay for.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
+ f**king 1.

I only replaced my 5+ year old laptop because I wanted a change from white and wanted something newer and better. If anything, that ran faster on XP than my new laptop runs on Vista and 7.

Golf GTD Mk7
I agree you get what you pay for, but other phone manufactures (back on topic ;)) are catching up with the technology for cheaper. You would think apple would try and compete.

Don't even get me started on apple computers. Overpriced doesn't quite say it. Plus PC's are better ;)

No deals to be had apple will control everyone even if you pay top money these days it doesn't always get you decent products everyone wants it as cheap as they can find it