ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Infected.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
So me and adam, went with females up to loch lomond with tin intention of taking som scenic pics, unfortunatley half of central scotland followed us so space was at a premium, and any posible locations were full of tourists, so we headed off home, but on the way we stopped off at the Driving Standards Agency test centre next to the real radio for a few pics.
I was aremed only with my camera phone since i decided it would be a good idea to charge the only full battery i had left and take one of the dead ones from when i took all the pics of my HIDs.
Adam was tooled up with fancy camera and tripod.
DSC00072.jpg

so hopefully we got some good pics so adam stops getting pelters.
DSC00071.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

and all the parking space markers were like this
DSC00090.jpg

which we found amusing.
It was a good day but TBH we cant hide the truth that it still does have AIDS inside.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Not a fan of the C4, or any citroen for that matter.

Like the Fiesta now it has lost the stupid badge.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
not bad at all aidsy pair

adam's had got full on aids, mine's is only HID+ve.

the "slit" were hiding off cam trying to stop the dog from legging it. everytime a camera got remotely close to them they jumped in bushes or ran away.