ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Draw Something Thread (usernames etc)

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I guess this makes up for not getting axe wound..

38e3432b.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Apologies for any poor pictures today, been drinking and trying to draw on a bus on m phone plus I handed my phone over to others to draw on.

Megane 225 F1
Lol!! I thought it was some random person. I was expecting to see "s" and then saw AK and was like wtf

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Correct.... I eventually got it after asking about.... Not really a Star Trek fan.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Sorry I usually draw a pic but was in a rush and couldn't think what to draw for android, thinking about it now I should have drew cp30

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Was reading on the BBC website that this App was created only 6 weeks ago and has just sold for £120 million.... Crazy how much money is in these things.

1 billion pictures a week are being drawn.
Averaging 13.3 million users a day.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
^^ Wow that's mental.

Mine crashed and now when I got to put my old username etc in it said its in use ffs!!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Was reading on the BBC website that this App was created only 6 weeks ago and has just sold for £120 million.... Crazy how much money is in these things.

1 billion pictures a week are being drawn.
Averaging 13.3 million users a day.

That is crazy!