ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clio's Replacment :)

Track 172 & Golf R32
Aint been on here for a while now and my membership has expired too :| but thought id update u all anyway! Got my Rallye a couple of fridays ago and i absolutely love it! So went and got some pics with my mate john and his Fiesta the day after. Pics are just with a point n shoot and aint come out that bad. Anyway here they are!

DSC05078-1.jpg

DSC05099-1.jpg

DSC05114-1.jpg

DSC05130-1-1.jpg

DSC05132-1-1.jpg

DSC05144-2.jpg

Its getting lowered 40mm this week and ive got a nice group n pugsport and 4-2-1 manifold on the way too !!!

Lewis.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice cars, both of them.

Rallye is crying out for standard steelies though!

Track 172 & Golf R32
Nice cars, both of them.

Rallye is crying out for standard steelies though!

yeh im looking for a decent set at the moment so i can also have some track wheels! im gonna sell the GTi speedlines and maybe get a set of white pro race 1.2's or comp mo's something nice n light !

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
fiesta looks mint on them wheels first time ive said that about one lol.

niec rallye the wheels dont suit it tho cant understand why people put them on. i love mine but need somthing faster.