ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
200.gif

IMG_1374.jpeg

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Unsurprisingly the Metro needs work. But he was struggling to find anyone to do the head gasket on it. Leeds_182 always says that it's difficult to find an actual garage/mechanic to take stuff like engine rebuilds on, nowadays. He is right, I guess. As the places he's been have priced themselves out of it, or just said no.

I've offered to do it, if he couldn't find anyone. I have the workshop manual for them, from the Saxo/106 days.

It's a real piece of nostalgia though.

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Spotted an 812 superfast on the way home today. Rev was a bit dickish and spaced MR 11OUD.

However, it was absolutely stunning. Such a presence on the road and the side profile is perfection. Note to self: work harder

Pics as per colour spotted

1698519149572.jpeg

1698519230684.jpeg

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Amazing cars those 812s. That much horsepower from a normally aspirated engine. Incredible.

It’s a work of art. 8.5k rev limit from a 6.5L v12 😍.

I tried to get him to blow my doors off but clearly he had no intention of wasting any fuel racing a 4 shades of blue Mondeo TDCi 😂

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Such a special car. Few things.

Wheels should be silver they are s**t.
Tickford badge is a poor addition it was the last car built by tickford but no badges.
VOO is a ford management plate. Because they were so expensive on release. Ford gave them to management. My first one was also a VOO PLATE.

7966B8B2-0078-40F6-B21A-343A26D68A4A.jpeg

Oh hi @The Chubby Pirate

48BB9534-B0D4-4CE8-A0A5-F54369AE5D0E.jpeg

Vectra SRi
Does anyone have any idea what this could be all about? New shape with no plates, trade plates in the window and left hand drive, but with some strange contraption on the passenger window? Very odd

Attachments

• IMG_6178.jpeg
    IMG_6178.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 75

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Saw this whilst driving home from cycling today in the Forest of Dean! Absolutely mint example! Interestingly no tax or MOT? Albeit it’s 40 years old now so think it’s exempt
View attachment 1667012View attachment 1667013

Oh man, a proper supersport 😍 I had one back in 97 before I passed my test. Bought as a project as it needed some welding etc. I took the carpet out and started cleaning up the sills and the numbers came off in my hand, revealing another set underneath.

Like a dick, I then scrapped it 😬

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Oh man, a proper supersport 😍 I had one back in 97 before I passed my test. Bought as a project as it needed some welding etc. I took the carpet out and started cleaning up the sills and the numbers came off in my hand, revealing another set underneath.

Like a dick, I then scrapped it 😬
You're older than I thought you were, s**t.