ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
20200901_111511.jpg

Clio
A 3 door estate lol there were some mental cars back in the day !
What we gonna do with these 5 thousand 3 door Astra doors Burt ? Wach em into a estate ! Job done lol

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Always used to be a 3dr estate at my local cruise in the mid 2000's. It was f**king rapid! :LOL:

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Wait, it's real? :LOL:
I snapped it thinking it was some kind of chop job - the fact it was called a GT/E-state made me think it was a cheeky play on words.

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
I snapped it thinking it was some kind of chop job - the fact it was called a GT/E-state made me think it was a cheeky play on words.
Astra Merit with a 2.0 engine in it according to the DVLA. I imagine it’s just had the engine swap declared

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245

It definitely is! The guy who used to have it round here worked at Vauxhalls Ellesmere Port too! Haha!

Vectra SRi
Didn’t manage to get a pic but I was passed this afternoon by a white Carrera GT which was closely followed by a red Ferrari F40, What a sight that was!!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Saw a silver countach anniversary today, it was on the other side of the motorway (M1) so I was unable to get a plate number to check to see if it was a real one.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen one on the road before.

Just come back from Greece. Absolutely loads of Saxo VTS and 106 Rallyes. All look rough as. There has to be some business going over and shipping a load back. The people who own them seem to be very poor, I bet they’d take a few hundred Euros for each one 😂