ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Spotted one of these yesterday in Horsforth (nr Leeds), Koening Mercedes 560 SEC, was parking up as I drove past so gutted I didn't manage to snap a picture, but it was identical to the below but in purple:
media-2-640x480.jpg

media-1-640x480.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Customers today, it's all of my actual dream cars in one, also a Z3m, Panmera and Cayenne Turbo

fdbc767e55c24668a25351b8dd3dd5bc.jpg

d11693441b316a07c0937096982c721d.jpg
Was it show off you car day? Seems a random bunch of cars to turn up...

Awesome though, is that a 3000GT?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Stolen that abandoned Evo yet?
It's actually red again and had a full repaint. I was chatting to him the other day. Just needs a new clutch and she's lovely again.
19851464172_f7ef1f3143_k.jpg
20150719_184522 by Tom White, on Flickr
That Mini's awesome! I reckon it's had a full resto at some point / recently though.
More than likely mate. If anything, it would have just been done. Even the interior looks brand new.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Just seen an Audi Q7 on the M18 towing a trailer with an Impreza on. The licence plate on the Impreza was N555BAT. :wink:

No photo, I was driving.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
saw a Ferrari F12 dropping some lad off at my daughters prom the other night. He dropped him off then blipped the throttle the noise was immense, it sounded better than the current F1 cars. There was also a couple of California's there as well (oh and one lad getting dropped off in a helicopter)

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Saw a Bugatti outside a hotel near Hyde Park yesterday, as well as a bright hellow Huracan.

I believe the Bugatti was this exact one:

image.jpeg