ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Vectra SRi
First registered 2013.. something not right there!
Screenshot_2015-06-18-15-16-37.png

Spotted this rare lotus f1 edition in brecon. Stunning!

Porsche was in Monmouth. Looked gorgeous. Looked proper mean! Red cage and other red details.

Spotted this in a lay by neat brecon. Good riddance. Burn in hell you ugly f**k
d479301801fbdee40b3cb1929f29dbb0.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1434647966179.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1434647966179.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 98
  • uploadfromtaptalk1434647996570.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1434647996570.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 128
  • uploadfromtaptalk1434648029547.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1434648029547.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 112

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
That aluminium melted well!
Aluminium is highly flammable, that's what brought the Hindenburg down. It was lined with aluminium and a static charge ignited it which in turn ignited the hydrogen, nasty stuff if near flames.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm in love. Probably my ultimate car. Ford badge on the front and all the go you want.

SQ5
I would never normally post a customers car but this was spotted in France, he flew to Italy beginning of the week with another customer of ours and drove it back this week.

He also has a matching one that isn't an aperta but has the same "one-off" finish which now isn't a one off! Also sequential serial numbers but 6 months apart. It's brushed aluminium finish.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434752683.626320.jpg

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Not a super car, and no pics either. But I saw what looked like an Audi A6 in manufacturers camouflage this afternoon in Ashford. Left hand drive with a UK number plate. Bit of a weird one.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Avro 720 Mirage Ford GT (1 of 10) - spotted in Brooklands Leeds, popped in last night for a few pics -
v7s1eq.jpg

fvhcmu.jpg

t8n8d5.jpg

2u8b9t3.jpg

Typical ford shut lines, 1/2 inch here, 3mm there and 1mm here. Its nice don't get me wrong but Id rather have the Gran Turismo in the background DAT SOUND.

Yeah 600. They are truly awesome though.
Have you heard one? Mental sound..

Were there really that many of them made? I thought it was far far less....

Saw two of them parked up together the other month. One was LHD. The RDH one was priced at 100k more than the LHD one. £350k if I remember right.

Brilliant [emoji41] [emoji106]
aec959c27b9da112a9e45dc15428768d.jpg

Cor that is some serious damage! Hopefully no one was hurt.

Ibiza SC
Typical ford shut lines, 1/2 inch here, 3mm there and 1mm here. Its nice don't get me wrong but Id rather have the Gran Turismo in the background DAT SOUND.
I agree about the shut lines, couldn't help but notice up close, but to be fair I probably wouldn't have gone in for snaps if it wasn't such a rare car, always love a good rarity

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I agree about the shut lines, couldn't help but notice up close, but to be fair I probably wouldn't have gone in for snaps if it wasn't such a rare car, always love a good rarity

Im the same, love just having a nosey at a rare car regardless of what it is.

Ibiza SC
Oh and I absolutely spent another 10-15 minutes having a look round the Gran Turismo's, Ghibli's, 458's, FF and also the California....oh did I mention the 355 F1 Spider? :)

vKO2HXE.jpg

s7WMf0d.jpg

Clio
I spotted yesterday, what I think must be a Mustang (as it had a the horse on the front grill) but it looked like a body kitted mk2 cavalier with a muscular square-ish body kit on.

what did I see?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Saw three nice cars on the A3 by devils punch bowl this morning.

A 2015 ferrari, no idea what it was, the rear looked quite hatchbacky as if they'd reversed into a wall, anyone know what it is?

Also a McLaren 650 (i think) and an audi r8.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Saw three nice cars on the A3 by devils punch bowl this morning.

A 2015 ferrari, no idea what it was, the rear looked quite hatchbacky as if they'd reversed into a wall, anyone know what it is?

Also a McLaren 650 (i think) and an audi r8.
Ferrari FF?
2014-ferrari-ff_100435768_h.jpg

2012-ferrari-ff-33.jpg

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
A mclaren outside a newsagents in Sprotbrough (doncaster).

I idea which model it was because they all look the same (it's wasnt a P1).

It did make the lotus that it parked next to look a little inadequate.

Saw a Merc 190E yesterday with an Evo kit on it, it looked a proper shed, so I don't think it was an actual Evo, it was black though. G reg too.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
it's not the one that someone on here's friend was building out of an Evo is it?

It does look a bit paint fresh.