ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The car is transformed !

Land Rover
I know l posted already about the work l had done on my 182 but the difference is unbelievable.
The engine is so smooth now (if yours kangaroos in first/second when in slow moving traffic then the timing is probably out)
And the clutch is much lighter, plus l fitted a brand new Renault gear lever, and changed the linkage bushes, making the shift action a lot more positive.
Together with the suspension geometry done and new tyres fitted (both by the last owner) it’s one hell of a good car now.
The gearbox overhaul is obviously good but it worked OK before except for a whine, and of course that’s gone as well.

PH2 172
I know l posted already about the work l had done on my 182 but the difference is unbelievable.
The engine is so smooth now (if yours kangaroos in first/second when in slow moving traffic then the timing is probably out)
And the clutch is much lighter, plus l fitted a brand new Renault gear lever, and changed the linkage bushes, making the shift action a lot more positive.
Together with the suspension geometry done and new tyres fitted (both by the last owner) it’s one hell of a good car now.
The gearbox overhaul is obviously good but it worked OK before except for a whine, and of course that’s gone as well.

I`m pleased you have now got the car to the standard you want, and hope you have many 1000`s of miles of enjoyment from it.