ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Blackberry Storm 2

its meant to be much much better!!

its got this new piezo technology which makes the touch screen a million times better and usuable

I agree Tom, but only because I was one of the believers the first time around. Worst phone I have ever owned, and yet it was suppose to be the most advanced.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I can't see the difference between this and the older one, or am I missing something? I'll stick with the 3Gs. I'm out.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Still doesn't have a real tocuhscreen

its more of a press screen, i.e. you actually press rather than just touch

also it does have Wifi

Mk2 Golf GTI
That sure press screen is really annoying. It will probably suck. I'd rather have the onyx

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
That sure press screen is really annoying. It will probably suck. I'd rather have the onyx

I like it the Sure screen, not the best phone on the market but im more than happy with mine. Lack of wifi doesnt really concern me as i have a laptop with mobile interwebs.

Not a 320d
I had a go on a mates and i liked it. I want to get a Failberry, either the Bold 9k or the storm 2. So long as it sends texts and has an mp3 player on it its all good.

The Storm v1 has both of those. But it rarely works, so I never get to use the functions. iPhone, here it comes!!